Wednesday, January 27, 2016

My Trip To Japan: Shibuya Tourist Information Center

Near the Hachiko exit at Shibuya Station you will a tourist information center for the Shibuya area. The tourist center is in an old subway car. I did not go into the center but I have seen it on NHK television. They have many brochures and maps available. There are people there who speak several different languages who can make recommendations on places to eat at and visit in the area. I had spent a lot of time gathering information on the internet and had it stored on my Ipad. Plus, I just like to walk around and explore.


There is usually a large crowd of people in the area. It is a good place to people watch. It is also a good place to learn how to do street photography.


The Shibuya area is one of the fashion centers of Tokyo. Some of the most well known clothing stores can be found a short walk away.

No comments:

Post a Comment