Tuesday, January 26, 2016

My Trip To Japan: Burger King Breakfast Sandwiches

I don't recall ever eating a breakfast sandwich at Burger King. I had to laugh a little when I saw the morning menu from Burger King in the Shibuya Station area of Tokyo. There are definitely some unique items available.

1. Classic burger with tomato and pickles
2. Classic hot dog with optional chili
3. Fish sandwich with cheese
4. Spam, egg, and cheese
5. Sliced beef, sliced ham, tomato, and egg
6. Classic burger with avocado and tomato
7. Bacon, lettuce, tomato, and egg

My wife is Korean as well as a lot of our friends. I wonder if the Japanese consume as much Spam as the Koreans. If they do, then number 4 is probably very popular. For the most part, these offerings aren't too different from what you can find in America. Most fast food places will cook up a burger or fish sandwich while they are serving breakfast. I see people buying hot dogs for breakfast at the gas stations in the mornings. One thing they could use is a good breakfast taco. That is the number one selling breakfast item here in Texas.



No comments:

Post a Comment