Sunday, January 24, 2016

My Trip To Japan: New Osaka Hotel, Photos

Here are a few photos from my stay at the New Osaka Hotel. It is located near the Shin- Osaka Station. It is on the Shinkansen train line between Tokyo and Kyoto. I chose to stay in Osaka due to more food choices and a better night life. I would choose to stay in Osaka again but I would definitely stay in another hotel. I did not find any major problems with this hotel but there were many small problems that just added up.




This would be the view. The view isn't really important, but it could be a little better.




If I leaned out the window I could get a little glimpse of a street.



The bed was a typical Japanese budget hotel bed. It was nice and the pillow was a little bigger than the one that I used in Tokyo. I would have preferred a different comforter though.



The window opened, which was a big plus. It allowed me to get the room a little cooler to my liking. I could also hang my shirts and jacket up to dry with the light breeze that came through the open window. There was some type of high pitched electronic noise nearby that was difficult to overcome.



This is the rest of the bedroom furniture. Fortunately, it had small refrigerator. The television worked but there were hardly any channels. The main thing missing was a closet. So, I had to leave my suitcase open on the floor to store everything. I did hang up a couple things on the shower curtain rod and window.


This is the basic bathroom setup. It does have a fancy electronic toilet but I just used it American style. The bath tub was bigger than the one in Tokyo but the water wasn't very hot. The shampoo and soaps were a little weak.

Overall, I have nothing bad to say about the hotel. Then again, I don't have a lot of positive things to say either. I would stay here if it was the only hotel available. Most likely, that won't be the case, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment