Saturday, January 16, 2016

Houston: 1/16/16 Midtown Photos

Early this morning I took a few photos around Midtown in Houston. I have been trying to take some photos of the outside of the Continental Club for a couple weeks. Unfortunately, every time that I went by, there was no parking I was there shortly after sun up today. After shooting a few more photos in the area, I drove over to the abandoned MHMRA building. It is in a very bad area of Houston. I drove around the building several time and I did not feel safe. I think I'll just pass on taking photos of the street art on that building.



The Continental Club is a great location to hear some authentic southern blues music.


Carmen Miranda greets you above the door at the Continental Club.


Continental Club door stickers


 hipster Big Kat's Barber Shop


hipster Kat's Meow Beauty Parlour


hipster Double Trouble Coffee Shop


hipster My Flaming Heart Clothing Store


Leon's Lounge


Street Art


Street Art


Street Art Stickers


Street Art Stickers


Street Art Dumpster

No comments:

Post a Comment