Friday, December 11, 2015

My Trip To Japan: Talented Street Performer

There are several places around Tokyo where you can see street performances. This post is about a female singer that I listened to near Shibuya Crossing. She was performing songs from her soon to be released album. I listened to her sing 3 songs and I really enjoyed myself. Her style is a sort of folk rock/ singer song writer style. I don't know if her album will be on ITunes but I would probably buy it if it was. I have several hundred songs just from Korean and Japanese female singers. I prefer solo artists to girl groups. The girl groups are too pop and I prefer ballads.

Her Twitter handle is @bdgrl_twt

Her Youtube Channel is  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGxNYsltpQ0cjn5L_ni7KfA




No comments:

Post a Comment