Tuesday, December 8, 2015

My Trip To Japan: Random Stores In Harajuku

I was a little hesitant to go to the Harajuku are in Tokyo. However, there was plenty to see other than the Harajuku girls which I personally have no interest in. For those that are interested, there are lots of young people "dressed up" and posing in the area. They seemed to love to be photographed. They definitely received a lot of attention from the foreign tourists.



There was a lot of "cute" stuff to look at.


I enjoyed looking at the scooters. I've never ridden one of these but I'd love to.



One of the fun stores that I shopped in was the Daiso 100 Yen Store. There is a HUGE selection of items that cost less than $1. I bought some cheap gifts like chopsticks and some delicious snacks. This place is definitely worth visiting. The checkout lines move a little slow but some people are buying hundreds of small 100Yen items and each needs to be scanned separately.


Also, don't forget to eat at one of the crepe stands while in Harajuku.



No comments:

Post a Comment