Friday, December 11, 2015

My Trip To Japan: Annoying Street Performer

In Tokyo there are good street performers, some decent ones, and this annoying jerk. I would think much better of him if I thought he was drunk. Sadly, he was just an aggressive panhandler trying to make people pay him to leave. It is a good thing, for him anyway, that Japanese people are tolerant. I don't think would be treated so kindly in other locations around the world.

There was a great female singer near Shibuya Crossing singing songs from her soon to be released album. He came along at some point during her set and started to whirl around and make shrill sounds with his flute. I could tell that everyone else was irritated at this individual. Fortunately, the singer was so good that I was able to block out the jerk's actions.


No comments:

Post a Comment