Sunday, November 22, 2015

My Trip To Japan: Tokyu Hands Bags And Backpacks

There were many Japanese people flying on my trip over to Tokyo. I noticed that every person seemed to have a nice bag or backpack. While wandering around Tokyo I discovered Tokyu Hands. They have the most amazing collection of bags and backpacks that I have ever seen. They did have a few brands that I recognized like North Face. They had a lot of Japanese brands that I had never seen before. They were made out of the best materials but they were very proud of them and had the prices to prove it. I thought hard about several bags but I just couldn't justify spending so much money on something that I already have.




This is about 10% of the bags that were available for purchase at this location. Tokyu Hands has branches all over Japan.



No comments:

Post a Comment