Thursday, November 26, 2015

My Trip To Japan: Street Snacks

There are so many food options in Japan. This is especially true when it comes to sweet snacks. I do admit to a great love for ice cream. I would have to guess that I ate ice cream at least a dozen times while I was in Japan. Most tourist sites and attractions had multiple ice cream shops. It was nice to have a seat and a cool treat after all the walking that is required in Japan.


Another tasty treat is this fish filled with cream. It is sort like a waffle. I got this one with chocolate cream. However, the vanilla cream one is a lot better. They are delicious. They also have the red bean fish like I ate in South Korea. I have just not developed a taste for red beans. They are just too sweet for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment