Sunday, November 22, 2015

My Trip To Japan: Becker's Hamburgers

If you really must eat a hamburger while in Japan, then Beckers just might be the best place to go. I kept seeing the MOS Burger chain restaurants while travelling around Tokyo. I've read that they have a decent burger. I was tempted to try the burger that uses tomato slices instead of bread for the bun. However, I just didn't think the burgers looked that good to me. I would rather try the Burger King specialty burgers instead. However, there was some bad press in the US about the black burgers. Evidently, they were causing some stomach problems. I'll pass on that while travelling.

I walked by Beckers Burgers while in Akihabara. The burgers looked great and I just had to give one a try. I chose the double meat cheese burger and it was fantastic. It was as good a burger as I have had in a long time. The burger had pretzel bread and the meat was cooked perfectly. They also had some specialty burgers but nothing like Burger King. The specialty burger that they were advertising the most was a venison burger.





2 comments:

  1. Becker's is good, but the meat quality isn't very high.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. خبز برجر بطاطس

    ReplyDelete