Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Long Walk Into Seoraksan National Park, Part 2 긴 산책에 설악산 국립공원, 제 2 부

There were a few older hikers who got off the bus to walk the creeks that were along the road leading into Seoraksan National Park. You could see some beautiful country and not have to climb any tall mountains. It was more peaceful and far less crowded. I think this would be a good place to hike.

I was in the park in the middle of October. According to everything that I had read, the leaves were supposed to be colorful. That couldn't be further from the truth. Every leaf that I saw was green, with only a few exceptions. I can only assume that you would need to come to the park in mid to late November in order to see the beautiful red and orange leaves that you see in photos.








No comments:

Post a Comment