Wednesday, January 4, 2012

10 Day Power Yoga Challenge 10 일 파워 요가 도전

Next week will be my 1 year anniversary of practicing yoga. I would have never thought I would ever try yoga, much less make it a part of my life. I attend class 3 or 4 days a week. I look forward to every class. My reason for starting yoga was that I was always getting injured at the gym. Also, arthritis was starting to take over my joints and was always in a low to medium level of pain. Add lack of sleep and too much stress and I was looking for answers. I am lucky to have found the answer to my various ailments. I've only had one injury in the last year, my wrist. For some reason, my arthritis disappeared. The only thing that I can figure out is that my spine was compressing on nerves and causing some of the pain. Also, the meditation that we use in yoga has greatly reduced my stress and helped my sleep. I feel lucky to have found yoga and I hope to continue it for the rest of my life.

Many people are interested in yoga and wonder what to expect. One thing, you do not have to be a woman to do yoga. There are several men in my classes. There are a lot of classes when I am the only one though. That is mostly due to my studio and probably doesn't apply everywhere. You do not have to be able to touch your toes. Yoga is an individual experience and you are only training your own mind and body. You are not in competition with anyone else. Fact is, you may never touch your toes, but you will see great benefits. Also, no one is looking at you when you are in a pose. The poses require focus and there are many poses that will cause you to loose your balance when your mind wanders. You will meet some of the nicest people in the world. Yoga people are compassionate, caring, and thoughtful. The first day in class, I had several people walk across the studio and introduce themselves to me. That doesn't happen at the gym when you are sweating on the treadmill.

Tonight, we start our 10 day transormation challenge. This is designed to get you into a daily practice that will carry you throughout the year. This is mostly power yoga. Power yoga is intense and can involve difficult poses and other challenging conditions. Most of the classes are 2 hours long. Towards the end of the 10 days, you will be tired, sore, but better off for the experience. You will also be able to do things with your body and mind that you did not know that you were capable of.

I am ready to be transformed!

다음 주 연습 요가의 내 1 주년을 기념 것입니다. 내가 결코 생각 난 적 요가 시도 것이, 훨씬 덜 내 삶의 한 부분을 확인 합니다. 3 또는 4 일 주일에 클래스 참석. 앞으로 모든 클래스에 노력 하겠습니다. 요가 시작 하기 위한 나의 이유는 내가 항상 체육관에서 부상을 지 고는 했다. 또한, 관절염 내 관절 이상 걸릴를 시작 했다 고 항상 통증의 중간 수준 낮은 했다. 부족 한 수 면과 너무 많은 스트레스를 추가 하 고 해답을 찾고 했다. 나는 운이 내 다양 한 질환에 대 한 답변을 찾을 수 있다입니다. 작년에, 내 손목에 한 부상만 났어요. 어떤 이유로, 내 관절염이 사라졌다. 유일 하 게 내가 알아낼 수는 내 척추는 신경에 압축 하 고 일부 고통을 일으키는입니다. 또한, 요가에서 사용 하는 명상은 크게 내 스트레스 감소 하 고 내 잠을 도움이. 난 요가 발견 했다고 운이 좋은 느낌 그리고 난 내 인생의 나머지 부분에 대 한 계속 하도록 하겠습니다.

많은 사람들이 요가에 관심이 있고 무엇을 기대 하는 궁금 하다. 한 가지, 여자 요가 할 필요가 없습니다. 거기에 내 수업에서 여러 남자. 내가 비록 단 하나 때 클래스를 많이 있습니다. 그 내 스튜디오도 인해 대부분 이며 아마 어디에 나 적용 되지 않습니다. 당신의 발가락을 터치 수 있이 필요가 없습니다. 요가 개별 경험 하 고 당신은 당신의 자신의 마음과 몸의 훈련만. 다른 사람과 경쟁에 있지. 사실은, 귀하의 발가락을 결코 터치 수 있습니다 하지만 당신은 큰 혜택을 볼 것 이다입니다. 또한, 아무도 당신을 찾고 포즈를 하 고 있는 때. 포즈 초점을 필요로 하 고 거기에 당신의 마음이 방황 하는 때 당신의 균형을 느슨한 원인이 많은 포즈. 일부는 세계에서 가장 멋진 사람을 만날 것입니다. 요가 사람들은 동정, 배려, 사려깊은. 클래스에서 첫날 나는 여러 사람들이 스튜디오에 걸쳐 도보 및 나에 게 자신을 소개 했다. 그 때 디딜 방 아에는 땀이 나는 체육관에서 발생 하지 않습니다.

오늘, 우리는 우리의 10 일 변환 도전을 시작합니다. 이것은 1 년 내내 수행 한다 하는 매일 연습에 들어가려고 설계 되었습니다. 이것은 주로 파워 요가 이다. 파워 요가 강렬 하 고 어려운 포즈와 다른 도전 조건을 포함할 수 있습니다. 클래스의 대부분은 2 시간. 10 일의 끝에, 피곤, 아픈, 하지만 경험을 위해 더 좋을 것입니다. 또한 몸과 마음의 능력을 했다 몰와 것 들을 할 수 있을 것 이다.

변환할 준비가!


No comments:

Post a Comment