Saturday, July 7, 2012

Busan Trip Plan 부산 여행 계획

Busan was a little harder to plan for. There aren't any major attractions in the area. However, there are a lot of nice places to visit. Plus, I hear it is a fun town to travel to. I'll catch the KTX from Seoul Station. The trip takes about 2 1/2 hours and costs 47,900 Won. It is covered under the foreigner KTX Korean Rail Pass. You have to buy it before you leave for Korea. There are many options, but I'll buy the 10 day pass for 185,100 Won. The pass gives you unlimited access to the KTX train for the duration of the pass. It is a good deal if you will be travelling outside of Seoul.

I plan to leave Seoul early and arrive in Busan around lunch. I'll find a hotel south of the train station around the Jagalchi Fish Market. It is located on subway Line 1. First, I'll go to Yongdusan Park. I have to take the subway Line 1 to Nampodong Station. I need to walk 10 minutes from Exit 1. Busan Tower is located at the park. Next, I want to go to Taejongdae Park in the afternoon. There is an open air tram that I want to ride. It costs 1500 Won. To get there, take Bus #30 from Nampodong Station on Line 1. You catch the bus on the Jagalchi Market side. The park entry fee is 1500 Won. Finally, I'll head back to Jagalchi Fish Market to eat and take some photos.

The next morning, I'll take subway Line 1 to Oncheonjang Staion, Exit 1. At Geumgang Park, I'll take the cable car to Geumjeongsanseong Fortress. The ride costs 3500 Won, one way. I need to walk through the village and stay to the left. At the Y in the road, I need to go right to Seokbulsa Temple. Then, I need to go back to the cable car and walk 1.3 km to the South Gate of the fortress. I'll follow the trail along the fortress wall to Godang Peak. I'll then return to the wall and stop at the North Gate. From there, I'll walk down to Beomeosa Temple. The entry fee is 1000 Won. From the temple, I need to take Bus # 90 to Beomeosa Station on Line 1. In the afternoon, I'll go to Donghae Yonggungsa temple. I need to take subway Line 1 to Donghae Station. Across the street, I'll take bus # 100 or 100-1 to Seongjeong Beach. Then, I need to take bus #181 to the temple. Finally, I'll take subway Line 2 to Haeundae Station, exit 3 or 5. It is a short walk to Haeundae Beach.

The last day, I want to go to Jagalchi Fish Market around dawn and photograph the morning activity. I'll spend the rest of the morning down at Haeundae Beach on Line 1. Finally, I'll go back to Busan Station on Line 1 to the KTX station and travel back to Seoul.

This plan is pretty ambitious. I doubt I will be able to do everything as planned. Fortunately, I will be on vacation and I'll just stay another day in Busan.

부산에 대 한 계획을 좀 더 열심히 했다입니다. 거기에 지역에서 모든 주요 관광 명소. 그러나, 거기에 많은 좋은 장소를 방문 합니다. 게다가, 그것은 재미 들을 여행 하는 마을. 서울 역에서 KTX를 잡을 거 야. 여행과 약 2 1/2 시간 소요 비용 47,900 원. 그것은 외국인 KTX 한국 철도 패스 아래 덮여 있다. 한국 떠나기 전에 그것을 구매 해야 합니다. 많은 옵션, 하지만 185,100 원에 대 한 일 패스를 살 거 야. 패스를 사용 하면 패스의 기간에 대 한 무제한 액세스 KTX 기차를. 그것은 좋은 거래 서울 밖에 서 여행 하는 경우입니다.

나 서울에 일찍 떠날 계획 점심 주위 부산에서 도착. Jagalchi 어시장 주변 기차역에서 남쪽으로 호텔을 찾을 거 야. 그것은 지하철 행 1에 있습니다. 첫째, Yongdusan 공원에 갈 거 야. 지하철 1 호선 Nampodong 역에 걸릴 필요가 있다. 1 번 출구에서에서 도보 10 분. 해야 합니다. 부산 타워는 공원에 있습니다. 다음, 오후에 Taejongdae 공원에가 고 싶어요. 타고 싶은 오픈에 어 트램이입니다. 그것은 비용 1500 원. 거기, 1 Nampodong 역에서 버스 # 30을 걸릴. 당신은 Jagalchi 시장 쪽에 버스를 잡을. 공원 입장료는 1500 원입니다. 마지막으로, 다시 먹고 일부 사진을 찍어 Jagalchi 생선 시장에 머리 거 야.

다음날 아침, Oncheonjang 탈, 1 번 출구로 지하철 1 호선 할게요. 금강 공원에서 Geumjeongsanseong 요새를 케이블카를 걸릴 거 야. 타고 비용 3500 원, 한 가지 방법. 마을 안내 및 왼쪽에 유지 해야 합니다. 도 Y에 바로 Seokbulsa 사원에 갈 필요가 있다. 다음, 다시 케이블 카에가 고 요새의 남쪽 게이트 1.3 km 도보 해야 합니다. 요새 벽을 따라 트레일 Godang 피크에 따라 거 야. 그런 다음 벽에 반환 하 고 북쪽 게이트 중지 거 야. 거기에서 범어사 사원으로 걸을 거 야. 입장료는 1000 원입니다. 사원에서 버스 # 90 1 호선 범어사 역에 걸릴 해야 합니다. 오후, 동해 Yonggungsa 사원에 갈 거 야. 지하철 1 호선 타고 동해 역 해야 합니다. 건너편, 할게요 버스 # 100 또는 100-1 Seongjeong 비치. 다음, 버스 # 181 사원에 걸릴 해야 합니다. 마지막으로, 타고 해운대 역 지하철 선 2, 3 또는 5를 종료 거 나. 그것은 해운대 바닷가에 짧은 도보입니다.

마지막 날 새벽과 아침 활동 사진 주위 Jagalchi 생선 시장에가 서 싶어요. 나 아래 해운대 해변 1 아침의 나머지 보낼 거 야. 마지막으로, 내가 갈 거 야 다시 부산 역 1 KTX 역을 다시 서울에 여행.

이 계획은 꽤 야심. 계획 대로 모든 것을 할 수 있을 것입니다 의심. 다행히도, 나 휴가에 있을 것입니다 그리고 난 그냥 부산에서 또 다른 하루를 있을 거 야.

No comments:

Post a Comment