Wednesday, October 26, 2011

To The Korean Readers Of This Blog 이 Blog의 한국 독자 들에 게

If you've read many of my posts I'm sure that you know that a lot of my writing doesn't sound right. There is a reason for that. I use an internet translator for the Korean words that you see on this blog. I know that some words are wrong, the sentence structure and grammar are not quite right. However, I am hoping that you will be able to get a good idea of what I am trying to say. You may read some things that are so wrong that the meaning may be the complete opposite of what I am trying to say. I hope that the translated words don't say anything that is offensive or speaks bad of Korea or the Korean people. All of my feelings for Korea and the Korean are positive. It would hurt me to know that I hurt someone with my words.

I started writing this blog as a way to communicate with my friend in South Korea. It was easier to write here and post photos. After awhile, I started enjoying the writing and posting photos just for my own entertainment. I am not sure if my friend will ever read my blog again. This is for some reasons that I can't write about. However, I want to continue with the Korean translations. I don't think that there are many blogs about this subject matter. You will be getting an honest view of what an American experienced and felt during his time in Korean. You will read about the things that he saw and the new things that he tried when he was there. Others might find some information as they prepare for their own trip to Korea.

My blog started out as mainly a pottery blog with a few other posts about random things. I will return to posting more about pottery in the future. However, I have a lot of photos and thoughts that I want to post. I hope that I have enough subject material to continue posting about Korea until my next trip to Korea in about another 12 months. I would love any feedback or questions from my Korean readers, whether they are Korean or others living in Korea for the moment. Maybe I will meet someone new through this blog that I could share a meal or two with. Also, if you have any questions that you would like answered, I would gladly write a post sharing any information that I know, which is limited. I am sure that my experience in Korea will be different from anyone else who goes there. I would like to hear if you have another view on any of my posts.

만약 당신이 내 게시물을 많이 읽었습니다 당신이 내 글을 많이 오른쪽 소리 하지 않는 알고 확신 합니다. 거기에 대 한 이유가입니다. 이 블로그에 볼 한국어 단어는 인터넷 번역기를 사용 합니다. 일부 단어는 문장 구조 및 문법을 꽤 바로 잘못을 알으십시오. 그러나, 당신은 무엇을 노력 하 고 있어요 말의 좋은 아이디어를 얻을 수 있을 것입니다 바라고 있어요. 그래서 잘못 의미 무엇을 노력 하 고 있어요 말의 완전 한 반대 수 있는 몇 가지 것 들을 읽을 수 있습니다. 번역 된 단어 공격 또는 한국 또는 한국 사람들의 나쁜 말을 하는 것을 말하지 않는다 있기를 바랍니다. 한국과 한국에 대 한 내 감정을 모두 긍정적인. 날 알고 난 내 단어 어떤 사람을 아프게 해치지 것 이다.

한국에서 내 친구와 함께 통신 하는 방법으로이 블로그를 작성을 시작 합니다. 그것은 쉽게 여기에 작성 하 고 사진을 게시 했다. 잠시 후, 나는 쓰기 즐기면서 하 고 그냥 내 자신의 엔터테인먼트에 대 한 사진을 게시 시작 했다. 만약 내 친구가 내 블로그를 다시 읽어 적 것입니다 잘 모르겠어요. 이것에 대해 쓸 수 없는 몇 가지 이유입니다. 그러나, 한국어 번역을 계속 하 고 싶습니다. 생각 하지 않습니다 거기에이 주제에 대 한 많은 블로그. 당신이 무슨 미국 한국에서 자신의 시간 동안 느낌과 경험의 정직한 보기를 얻을 것 이다. 그가 본 것 들 그리고 그 때 그가 거기 시도 새로운 것 들에 대해 읽을 것 이다. 그들은 한국에 그들의 자신의 여행에 대 한 준비로 다른 일부 정보를 찾을 수 있습니다.

내 블로그 임의의 것 들에 대 한 다른 게시물을 몇 가지와 함께 도자기 블로그를 주로로 밖으로 시작 했다. 차후에 도자기에 대 한 자세한 게시 하 고 돌아갑니다. 그러나, 나는 사진 및 게시물 싶은 생각의 많은 가진다. 난 또 다른 12 개월에 대 한 한국 내 다음 여행까지 한국에 대 한 게시를 계속 하려면 충분 한 주제 자료를 바란다. 싶지만 어떤 피드백 또는 질문 내 한국 독자에서 한국어 또는 다른 순간을 위해 한국에 살고 있는지. 어쩌면 나는 식사 또는 두 함께 공유할 수 있는이 블로그를 통해 새로운 사람을 만날 것입니다. 또한, 대답 질문 하 고 싶습니다 만약 내가 기꺼이 내가 알고 있는 모든 정보를 공유 하는 제한 된 게시물을 쓸 것 이다. 한국에서 내 경험을 간다 거기 다른 사람에서 다른 것이 라 확신 합니다. 만약 당신이 내 게시물에 다른 보기 듣고 싶습니다.

No comments:

Post a Comment