Thursday, April 11, 2013

My Korean Birthday Breakfast 한국 생일 아침 식사

Today was my birthday. My Korean- American girlfriend insisted that I eat the traditional Korean birthday breakfast of seaweed soup. I had her add some clams and shrimp, which is not very traditional. Like all of the meals that she cooks, I had a table full of food for my meal. With the seaweed soup, I had rice, salad, kimchi cucumbers, bulgogi with mushrooms, seafood pancakes and fried eel. It is good to be the birthday boy!!!

오늘은 내 생일 이었다. 내 한국계 미국인 여자 나 해 초 수프의 전통 한국 생일 아침 식사를 주장 했다. 난 일부 조개와 새우, 매우 전통적인입니다 추가 했다. 모두 그녀가 요리 식사 처럼 테이블 내 식사를 위해 음식을 가득 했다. 해 초 수프와 쌀, 샐러드, 오이 김치, 불고기와 버섯, 해산물 팬케이크 튀긴된 장 어 했다. 그것은 좋은 생일 소년!



10 comments:

  1. cute and best post show now it is good and lovely orletasoft sound booster crack

    ReplyDelete
  2. eset nod32 antivirus procrack4pc Thanks for sharing such great information, I highly appreciate your hard-working skills which are quite beneficial for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Altium Designer Crack is a World forerunner in electronic mechanization. It is truly outstanding and most astonishing projects. As well as assisting you with delivering PCBs, and keep up with assembling ideas. Moreover, you can plan custom PCB formats and plans. Gives a bound together interface instantly. In this program, you can figure out how to adjust and coordinate different components. Additionally, change in a uniform climate from graph to plate design. The client can make a gathering drawing with the dynamic archives related with the PCB project consequently. Here you can likewise make creation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a Very Great and Amazing Blog Dear This is Very Great and Helpful..
    Talha PC
    Crackedithere
    avid pro tools crack
    avocode crack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smadav 2022 Crack is one of the most significant and driving antivirus programming that means to secure the PC. This antivirus conveys extra security and protection to the framework just as USB. This product is direct and which secures the framework continuously and furthermore ensures that your PC can shield itself any time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your all post. You have done really good work. Thank you for the information you provide, it helped me a lot.I hope to have many more entries or so from you.
    Very interesting blog.
    Crackplus.org
    Toonboom Storyboard Pro Crack

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very thankful for the effort put on by you, to help us, Thank you so much for the post it is very helpful, keep posting such type of Article.
    Movavi Video Suite Crack
    Propellerhead Reason Crack

    ReplyDelete