Thursday, February 4, 2016

My Trip To Japan: Starbucks At Shibuya Crossing

Starbucks seems to be a big deal no matter what country you travel to. They were popular in South Korea and they are popular in Japan. Personally, I've only had 2 or 3 drinks from Starbucks, so I'm no expert. The Starbucks at Shibuya Crossing is famous for its view. You can sip your cappuccino and watch the crowds ebb and flow across the intersection.

I've read that the staff at Starbucks discouraged photo taking from the windows facing the crossing. I don't know anything about that, but every time I looked up at the window I could see people taking photos with cell phones and their regular cameras. So, I do know it is possible.


The Starbucks at Shibuya Crossing is just across the intersection from Shibuya Station. I seem to remember that they open up a little late. I think it is around 10:00 am.




No comments:

Post a Comment