Friday, October 16, 2015

Estimated Costs For My Trip To Japan

Here is a breakdown of the estimated costs that I expect while I am in Japan. My airfare was bought in May and my hotels were booked in June. I booked my JR Rail Pass in October. These costs are known but I do have to estimate how much that I will have to spend daily. I know that I need to travel on the subways, pay entrance fees, and eat. I do plan on doing a little shopping but have a separate budget for that.

 $640 Airfare from Houston to Tokyo
$1200 Hotel costs for 16 nights
 $320 JR Rail Pass

$2160 Pre trip costs

$1800 Daily allowance for 18 days

$4000 Estimated costs for my trip to Tokyo

I don't think that I will have much problem spending less than $100 per day. However, I may be wrong. I'll find out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment