Friday, March 9, 2012

Where To Purchase Your Airfare 귀하의 항공권 구입처

Every day, I look for a discounted airfare to South Korea. I'll continue to do this until I purchase my ticket. Currently, airfares are more expensive than usual. One day, I hope, the airfares will go on sale for a short time. It won't be much of a sale, but every dollar counts.

You have 3 choices on booking your airfare. One, you could use a travel agent. I've never done this, so I can't comment on it. Two, you can book with an online booking agent that has the airfares for most of the airlines. This includes places like Orbitz and Travelocity. Three, you can book with the airlines directly. I prefer the last way.

I just got through checking airfares for the day. All of the airlines and booking agents have prices that are fairly close together. The booking agents tend to have a lot of flights with long layovers. I guess that the airlines are letting them sell the hard to book flights. Some of these flights are more than twice as long as the 17 to 18 hour trip that I booked last year. There are some that take over 40 hours to get to South Korea!
For the small amount of money that you save on booking with the online company, I think they should be avoided. If there is a problem, I think the airlines help the people who book with them directly first. The people who book with Travelocity and Orbitz get helped last. I may be wrong on this, I'm not sure. Also, you can't pick your seats on all of the flights. This is a big factor on a long, long flight.

There are 4 major airlines that fly from Houston to South Korea. United, Delta, American, and US Airways. Last year I booked with United and I'd like to book with them again. I like the flight that leaves around 8 on Saturday morning and arrives around 3 in Seoul on Sunday afternoon. Currently United and US Airways are about the same price. For some reason, Delta is $300 more expensive than the price listed on Orbitz. American doesn't offer a flight that leaves when I want. The main reason that I want to book with the airline directly is their customer service. I think it is better if you book directly with them. The main reason that I want to book with United is that that have a flight class called Economy Plus. This section is located towards the front of the plane. They get off the plane right after first and business class. Last year, I was at the back of the plane and it took me an extra 90 minutes to get through customs and immigration. The best part of Economy Plus is that there is 5 to 6 inches extra leg room. Now for the bad part. It costs about $100 extra each way. If I can get a good price on my airfare, I plan to purchase the Economy Plus this year.

매일 매일, 한국 할인된 운임에 대 한 찾습니다. 이렇게까지 내 티켓을 구입 하는 것을 계속 거 야. 현재, 항공료 평소 보다 더 비싸다입니다. 난 희망을, 어느 날, 고 항공료 짧은 시간에 대 한 판매에 갈 것입니다. 그것은 많은 판매 되지 않습니다 하지만 모든 달러를 계산 합니다.
귀하의 항공권 예약 3 선택이 있다. 하나, 여행 에이전트를 사용할 수 있습니다. 내가 해 본 적이, 그래서 그것에 대해 언급 수 없습니다. 둘째, 항공사의 대부분에 대 한 항공료를 온라인 예약 에이전트와 함께 예약할 수 있습니다. 이 오비츠와 Travelocity와 같은 장소를 포함합니다. 3, 항공 직접 예약할 수 있습니다. 마지막 방법으로 선호합니다.

그냥 하루에 대 한 항공료를 확인을 통해 있어. 항공사의 예약 에이전트 모두 상당히 가깝게는 가격. 예약 에이전트 긴 layovers 항공편을 많이 하는 경향이 있다. 해당 항공사 항공편 예약 하드 판매 그들을 시키고 있다을 추측 한다. 이러한 항공편의 일부 두번 만큼 17 ~ 18 시간 여행을 하는 내가 작년에 예약 하는 것 보다는. 거기에 일부는 한국에 40 시간 이상 걸릴!

온라인 회사와 예약에 저장 돈의 작은 금액에 대 한 나 피해 야 한다 다는 것을 생각 한다. 문제가 있는 경우는 항공사 그들과 함께 예약 하는 사람들을 도울 생각 한다 직접 첫 번째. 책 Travelocity와 Orbitz 도움 받을 사람 마지막. 이에 잘못 될 수 있습니다 나 확실 하지 않다. 또한, 모든 항공편에 당신의 자리를 선택할 수 없습니다. 이 긴 비행에 큰 요소입니다.

4 주요 도착 하는 항공사에서에서 대한민국이 있다. 유나이티드, 델타, 미국과 미국 항공. 지난해 내가 미국와 함께 예약 하 고 그들과 함께 다시 예약 하 고 싶습니다. 나는 토요일 아침에 약 8 나뭇잎과 서울에서 약 3 일요일 오후에 도착 하는 항공편을 좋아한다. 현재 미국 US Airways와 동일한 가격에 대해. 어떤 이유로 들어, 델타 300 달러 Orbitz에 나와있는 가격 보다 더 비싼입니다. 미국 나뭇잎 때 원하는 항공편을 제공 하지 않습니다. 항공사와 함께 직접 예약 하려는 주된 이유는 그들의 고객 서비스입니다. 그것은 그들과 함께 직접 예약 하는 경우 더 나은 생각 합니다. 미국 예약 하려는 주된 이유는 이코노미 플러스 라는 비행 클래스 있다. 이 섹션은 비행기의 앞을 향해 있습니다. 그들은 비행기 퍼스트 클래스와 비즈니스 클래스 후 바로 얻을. 작년에, 비행기의 뒷면에 하 고 세관 및 이민 통해 얻을 여분의 90 분 걸렸습니다. 이코노미 플러스의 가장 중요 한 부분은 거기 5 ~ 6 인치 외 다리 방입니다. 나쁜 부분을 위한 지금 인기 상품. 그것은 약 $100 여분의 각 방법 비용. 내 항공료에 좋은 가격을 얻을 수 있습니다, 만약 이코노미 플러스 구매 계획 올해.

No comments:

Post a Comment