Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Houston To Tokyo Airfare Sale

Today I noticed that Delta Airlines is offering a great sale on travel between Houston and Tokyo. The timeframe is for my favorite season to visit Japan, late October and early November. The cost of the flight is $611.16. It is one of the shorter flights at around 16 hours, with only an hour layover in Minneapolis. It is a great price and I wish that I could take advantage of it myself.

The only negative that I can find is that Delta does not offer an upgrade to economy, like economy plus or economy comfort. That extra 5 or 6 inches of legroom is worth every penny. The upcharge seems to average about $5 to $10 per flight hour. Anyway, the price is so good that I think that I would have no problem toughing it out for the thrill to go back to Japan!

9 comments:

  1. great prize i also have to try it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and awesome post about "Houston To Tokyo Airfare Sale"

    100% Accurate Mcx Commodity Tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very fortunate to be able to visit your page please check this
    website

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. Roblox Gift Card Generator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep sharing good knowledge with us. Thanks Very interesting and informative , special thanks for the links, I hope that your article will postbe helpful. xbox gift cards free

    ReplyDelete

  6. Hi there,
    this is a very good blog I appreciate your work. thanks for sharing such a useful information.
    visit my blog
    Rufus

    ReplyDelete

  7. In England Tim Baily worked for a year with the South African immigrant organization, and was in line for grooming for a senior post when he gambled with hi s future once more . He felt that he had learned enough about office management and his next step was to find out the travel trade. So he took an enormous cut in salary to figure as a tour operator. After eight months he resigned again then rebuilt his finances with six months hard labor digging out the underground tunnel for London s new Victoria Line. Then he was ready for the most important gamble of all: the acquisition of 4 second-hand Land Rovers and his return to Africa.
    african fashion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiii... It's Micheal Johnson. Which moto is encouraging a better life, according to John this side of like Anxiety Med Store,
    This is a site that sells all generic as well as branded meds without prescription. you will get a 20% instant discount

    ReplyDelete