Saturday, March 5, 2016

US To Japan Super Airfare Sale

This morning I found out that there is a great airfare sale on flights between the US and Japan. The sale is for flights in April and  May. The Chicago to Tokyo flight is $435! The cost between my hometown, Houston, to Tokyo is $649 on American Airlines. If I was planning on going to Japan this year, I would book this flight. I found out about this sale on Flipboard. I then went to Travelocity and put in the suggested dates and found out that the sale was for real. If I was booking the flight, I would go to the American Airlines website and book it directly. I would also recommend that you upgrade to their version of economy plus for the overseas leg of the flight. last year, it cost $64.90 for an extra 5 inches of legroom per flight. That works out to about $5 per flying hour. That is the best money that you will spend on your trip to Japan!

3 comments:


  1. I really like how you formatted your notes.
    หนังการ์ตูน

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and excellent post of "US To Japan Super Airfare Sale"

    Mcx Commodity Tips Free Trial
    Gold Tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friends and relatives all thought i used to be insane," he recalls. "Only a fool, they said, would risk his career this manner . i attempted to elucidate that not all folks crave for the securities of modern-day life, which on behalf of me there was a far greater sense of fulfillment within the sort of life that i used to be planning. I believed also that there must be an excellent number or other children tired of security and routine who might feel an equivalent way, and who would be grateful and looking forward to the chance or shedding the shackles of civilization for a couple of months in Africa."
    "african fashion

    ReplyDelete