Saturday, June 30, 2012

2011 Sosabeol International Art Festival Overview 2011 Sosabeol 국제 아트 페스티벌 개요 (Lost Post From October 2011)

I felt honored to have been invited into this exhibition. I'm not quite sure that I belonged here, but I appreciated the opportunity. I met some of the nicest people here. I even started my Facebook page so that I can keep in touch with some of them. I met a really nice couple from the phillipines, Mimi and Wes. I am so glad that I met them. They were a joy to be with and I enjoy talking English with them. They invited me to the Phillipines to visit and said they would show me aroun. I am tempted to add the Phillipines to my Korean trip next year. Maybe I go for 3 weeks again. It would be nice to spend a week in South Korea, a week in the Phillipines, and a week in some other Asian country. I guess that would be my dream trip. Looks like I need to start saving again.

I enjoyed going to the art college, folk festival, and the musical performances. Those events will be some of my greatest memories of my trip. These are things that I would never had the chance to experience if it was not for the Sosabeol festival. I am truly grateful.

I enjoyed the wonderful meals, the laughter, and the singing that we did. I enjoyed the late night snack party that we held in one of the rooms. I got to eat some very interesting Korean snack food. I remember eating some dried suid. It was sort of like beef jerky only it took a lot more chewing. It was delicious though.

I wish that I could attend more events like this. I need to make it a priority to create my portfolio and start entering some exhibitions. I am hoping that this event will be the motivation that I need.

I also need to thank my friend Mi-Kyung. This would not have been possible without her. She did all of the work. I just showed up. There was a big letdown that occurred during this event. On the last morning a group of 5 cars was heading to the gallery to pick up the artwork. Unfortunately, none of the cars would bring me back to the hotel. Since I was being picked up by my friend, Ujin, I wasn't able to pick my vase up. The vase was Mi-Kyung's and it is now gone. It was a vase that we fired together when she came to Texas in February. You can't imagine how bad I feel about this. However, there was no opportunity for me to pick up the vase. I have been reading up on the postal regulations so that I can mail her a new vase. I really feel bad about this and I want to make up for it.

이 전시에 초대 되었습니다 영광을 느꼈다. 확실히 내가 여기에 속한 하지만 기회를 극명 하 게 아니에요. 여기에 좋은 사람들 중의 일부를 만났다. 내 페이 스 북 페이지를 터치 하 고 그들 중 일부와 함께 유지할 수 있습니다 있도록 심지어 시작. 필리핀, 미미와 웨스에서에서 정말 좋은 부부를 만났다. 나는 그들을 만난 기 뻐 요입니다. 그들은 기쁨을 함께 하 고 그들과 함께 영어 얘기를 즐길. 그들은 필리핀 방문 날 초대 하 고 그들이 내 주위를 보여줄 것 이라고 말했다. 난 내년 내 한국 여행을 필리핀 추가 유혹 해요. 어쩌면 나는 다시 3 주 동안 간다. 그것은 한국, 필리핀에 주 및 일부 다른 아시아 국가 있는 주에 주를 지출 하는 것이 좋을 것 이다. 나는 나의 꿈 여행 될 것 이라고 추측 한다. 다시 절약을 시작할 필요가 한 것 같습니다.
민속 축제 예술 대학과 뮤지컬 공연에 대 한 거 야를 즐겼다. 이러한 이벤트는 일부 내 여행의 내 가장 큰 추억 될 것입니다. 이들은 내가 기회를 경험 하는 경우 Sosabeol 축제에 대 한 아니었다 없 것 이라고 하는 것입니다. 정말 기쁩니다.
멋진 식사, 웃음, 그리고 우리가 했던 노래를 즐겼다. 하나의 객실을 개최 늦은 밤 간식 파티를 즐겼다. 몇 가지 매우 흥미로운 한국 스낵 음식을 먹는 것을 얻었다. 일부 말린된 오징어를 먹는 것이 기억이. 그것은 육 단지 그것을 더 많이 했다와 같은 일종의 씹는. 그것은 그래도 맛 있는 했다.
이 같은 더 많은 이벤트를 참석할 수 하는 것이 좋겠다. 그것은 내 포트폴리오를 만들고 일부 전시회를 입력 시작 우선 순위를 확인 해야 합니다. 이 이벤트 필요 동기 부여 된다는 것를 바라고 있어요.
또한 내 친구가 미 경 감사 합니다 필요가 했다. 이 되지 않았을 것 이라고 그녀 없이 불가능 합니다. 그녀는 모든 작업을 않았다. 그냥 것으로 나타났다. 이 이벤트 동안 발생 하는 큰 감소가 했다. 마지막으로 아침에 5 자동차 그룹 아트 워크를 데리 러 갤러리 향하고 했다. 불행히도, 아무도 자동차의 호텔 등을 맞댄 날을 가져올 것 이다. 난 내 친구, Ujin에 의해 발탁 되 됐다 이후 wasn 나 꽃병을 데리 러 수 없습니다. 꽃병 미 경 되었고 그것은 지금 사라 졌 어 요. 그것은 우리가 함께 해 고 그녀가 2 월에서 텍사스에 왔을 때 꽃병을 했다. 이것에 대해 기분이 얼마나 나쁜를 상상할 수 없다. 그러나, 거기에 아무 기회 나 꽃병을 데리 러를 위해. 내가 읽고 왔다 우편 규정에 그녀의 새로운 꽃병을 메일 수 있도록. 난 정말 이것에 대해 나쁜 생각 하 고 그것을 만회 하려는.

No comments:

Post a Comment